Acupuncture Massage (APM)
The acupuncture massage according to Penzel
is one of the oldest European meridian therapies with roots in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and classical acupuncture. It was developed in the 50s and 60s in Germany by the masseur Willy Penzel.
In APM treatment, the therapist uses the meridians running in the body. The body’s own energy flowing (detectably) in these “electrical lines” of the body controls all functions of the organism.
From the point of view of the APM, illness, pain and mental upset is a sign of an energetic blockage, which is released by the Akupuntkmassage according to Penzel.
The meridians and acupuncture points necessary for the treatment are activated with the help of an APM rod.
The body’s own control energy is brought into flow and the “inner doctor” is activated. This means that the body begins to repair itself where it is most important to it.
For which complaints is this useful?
All functional disorders of the body can be improved by treatment with acupuncture massage according to Penzel.
Especially often I treat with APM
- Spinal and joint blockages
- Functional complaints of internal organs
- Pain conditions of unclear origin
- Rheumatic form
- Fatigue and stress, sleep disorders
- Pregnancy complaints, birth preparation
- Difficulty concentrating
How does Penzel’s acupuncture massage differ from other treatment methods?
- I work on the acupuncture points without needles (therefore especially suitable for children).
- In my therapy setup, I often combine an energetic treatment such as APM or OAM with a structural treatment; i.e. you get the body to repair itself and give it external hints on how to do this (e.g. spinal and joint problems)
- At APM you work in a logical system according to Western thinking, i.e. you know where you can shift the energy and thus enable a responsible energetic treatment.