Foot reflexology massage
Every organ, every muscle and every bone is connected to our feet via so-called reflex zones. By massaging these foot reflex zones, suffering can be alleviated.
When does foot reflexology massage help?
- Pain and diseases of the spine, joints and muscles
- Disturbances in the thawing tract
- Diseases and strain on the kidneys and bladder
- Abdominal disorders, e.g. menstrual pain, prostate disease
- Increased susceptibility to infections
- Respiratory diseases
- Pregnancy and birth support
- Suitable for children
Even seriously ill people can find support through foot reflexology.