What moves us, to speak up
- Movement takes place not only in the body but also in the soul.
- The soul moves the body.
- Stressful, traumatizing experiences form stumbling blocks. The path becomes a torment and seems arduous and difficult.
- Anxiety causes tension in the muscles and is often the cause of pain perceived on the body.
- Learn to trust your own perceptions and take your body’s signals as a message from your soul.
- In times like these, we can learn that change is possible and often necessary!